Hi everyone! I have been in the cooking/preparing homemade food mood lately and today’s cravings led me to whipping up some yummy guacamole. It was so delicious that I decided to share it with you all. You may already have a favorite guac recipe, so if you do, I would LOVE to hear yours so I can try it sometime soon. The recipe I used was just one 15 minute small batch which was the perfect amount to feed the boyfriend and I.
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Red Tomato
- 1/2 Sweet Onion
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Cayenne Pepper (Optional- To taste)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Cut the tomato and onion into small dices
- Cut cilantro into small leaves
- Cut avocados in half, take out seed, and mash up the remaining of the avocado into medium sized bowl
- Mix in 1 tbs of lemon juice
- Add the tomato, onion, and cilantro to the medium sized bowl
- Sprinkle salt
- Add cayenne pepper if desired
- Stir all the ingredients in medium-sized bowl
- Add more lemon juice to top it off (if desired)
These ingredients are interchangeable and you can add or subtract anything you do or do not prefer. That is why I love recipes like this. So simple & so fresh & SO YUMMY! Don’t forget to buy some thin & crispy cantina tortilla chips (my favorite!) or whatever you like to dip into your guac.
Today is the perfect day to go out and make some homemade guac, it is Taco Tuesday for goodness sake. Don’t forget to pick up some margarita mix & salt and let’s GUAC & ROLL!!!