Dress: SaraBoo USA
Happy #WW, loves!
As with most things, wedding trends are always ever-changing especially with Pinterest around! You spend hours of your time searching the newest trends and what you want to incorporate in your wedding and how you can make it work with your budget! For me, picking out what style and trend I wanted to go with was pretty simple because I knew I wanted to stick with the “elegant, classy” theme. I have also been planning this wedding for a few years now, so ultimately all of my secret boards I had been pinning are finally coming to life. 😉
For 2017, the top trends that brides have been incorporating more of into their big day are:
- Different style/color Bridesmaid dresses
- Industrial venues
- Dusty Blush shade (what my bridesmaids are wearing) 😉
- Lots of Greens – Greenery everywhere! YYAAASSSS!
- Tall trumpet arrangements with large florals bouquets
- Hanging floral centerpieces
- Hiring a calligrapher
- STATIONS!! Donut stations, Taco stations, Chicken & Waffle stations
- His & Her Drinks
- Lounge areas inside the reception area
- Rustic themed wedding
- Food trucks
- Party Portraits
- Translucent cakes
- Large, greenery, bouquets
- First look
Some major wedding inspiration, y’all. Pinterest kills the game every time I need help or have questions or need some inspo. I don’t know what we would do now if we didn’t have it. So funny how the times change!
Anyways, is anyone incorporating some or most of these looks on your big day? I’m always up for talking wedding, so message me if you are too. =)
Have a great rest of your week!