Exactly TWO weeks until Christmas. Does that freak you out? It freaks me out! I have not even started my Christmas shopping yet! Slacker, I know. All of the gifts above are linked with the descriptions below! I have purchased 1/2 of these products in the past and the other half are on my wish list (hint hint, Lane!).
- Kendra Scott Pendant Necklace – I have this pendant necklace and I wear it 24/7. I love how they have multiple styles and colors so that it matches every outfit just perfectly and adds a classy touch. I’ve been into dainty jewelry lately and this druzzy pendant is seriously my fav!
- Pajama Set – Umm… so how cute are these?! I need. I want. These jammies are definitely on my wish list.
- Nike Sneakers – …because who doesn’t love receiving sneaks for Christmas? These hunter green and gold nikes are sneaker perfection. I absolutely love these and think they are so cute!! I have so many pairs of Nike’s, but always believe I need just. one. more. pair.
- BP. Ball Drop Earrings – Super cute dupes for the BaubleBar ones which are normally $30+. I love a good pair of statement earrings and these do the job perfectly!! They are only $14! 🙂
- PopSocket – What girl doesn’t have one of these? They are so inexpensive and the perfect little stocking stuffer. I need one for each phone case I have because I cannot get them off to save my life. Haha!
- CALPAK Luggage Set – So, yes I do understand that this is a little more expensive than a lot of people want to spend, but I believe that everyone woman should have a nice/professional looking luggage set. I received my hardshell suitcase last year for Christmas and we use it ALL the time now, even on short trips. I definitely think this is a MUST HAVE.
- Patagonia Pullover – Lane bought this pullover for me last Christmas and I swear I wear it more than any other jacket I have. It is the softest, most comfortable pullover ever and so stylish! I love it!!! I’ve gotten so many questions regarding it the last couple of weeks that I decided to add it to this gift guide. Ladies, tell your men!
- Voluspa Candle – I give candles to EVERYONE for Christmas. It is the PERFECT gift.
- Olivia Burton Mesh Strap Watch – One of my favorite accessories are watches with a white face. I don’t know why I love that style so much but they’re just so clean and simple looking. Also, they look good with more arm candy! I love this Olivia Burton watch and it’s definitely going on my wish list! It’s under $150 too which is great for a nice watch!
- Quay Australia x Desi Perkins Aviator Sunnies – WANT. WANT. WANT. These are the perfect gift for any lady in your life if she likes this style of sunnies. I love the gunmetal rose shine to them! They’re only $65 which is also a great stocking stuffer too! 🙂
Don’t forget, all of these products are linked so you can click and shop! I really need to get my butt up and start shopping, but it’s just not a priority this year. I am super excited to just see family and hang out! Not to mention, our wedding drained me and I’m kinda b.r.o.k.e. Haha! I will be asking Lane for a few things on my wish list though. 🙂
Have a happy Monday!