O U T F I T D E T A I L S
i just want to say a few things about this two piece set before i share the 5 things i can’t live without this summer. so this set is literal perfection. the color, the pattern, the slit, the bandeau, everything! it comes from a boutique called shop bella and bloom, which is by far one of the cutest boutiques i’ve ever worked with. the owner is actually a fellow blogger as well and she is super duper cute! the set runs tts, i am wearing a size small and i am 5’2. i receive that question a lot, so i figured i’d throw it out there for those of you interested.
ok, back to my favorites! these 5 items i seriously cannot live without during the summer. i used all of these items last summer (minus one because i hadn’t been introduced yet) so i can definitely vouch that they are “must-haves”. here we go!
- my number one product i use every summer (more like all year around) is st. tropez! i seriously swear by this stuff. i use it weekly, if not, every few days. it’s an obsession. it’s one of the best tanning mousses ever and sometimes you just don’t have time to get that real summer glow. gotta do what ya gotta do!
- next is a beauty product! the it cosmetics cc cream which has 50+ spf. this cc cream has such a thick texture and it’s full coverage that i wear it by itself to the pool/beach, etc. this stuff is my holy grail and can we talk about how amazing the high spf is!
- you must always have a straw beach tote! i bought this one that i linked on amazon for under $20 and i have received so many questions about it. it was one of those random purchased and i ended up LOVING.
- ok, so this one may be a splurge but tory burch sandals! i bought these almost 2 years ago and i’ve worn them almost every day since (minus the super cold days of course). they are the perfect every day sandal and they come in so many different colors. if you’ve been on the verge of buying them, i’d def recommend it.
- you always need a good pair of shades! for me, it’s the quay high key aviators from the desi perkins line. i wear these every day, i love them so much. and i love the fact that quay isn’t that expensive. they are such a good price point for the level of quality and style.
there you have it! my 5 summer must-have’s that i can’t live without! i’ve linked all of the products for you in this blog post as well as added the photos below so you can see what they look like. please let me know if you have any questions about any of the products. xx happy shopping xx