Welcome to For the Love of Coffey!
Hi, my name is Kristin Coffey, author of For the Love of Coffey. I am a twenty-something year old who was born and raised in NE Florida and graduated from the University of Florida (Go Gators!). A few things you should know about me…
- My favorite color is pink, and I could wear any shade of it everyday and be the happiest girl in the world.
- My mom is my photographer and she rocks!
- I am engaged to my high school sweetheart, and we have been together for 8 years now.
- I am addicted to French Vanilla Iced Coffee.
- I thrive off of traveling and experiencing the world around me.
- Fashion is my second language.
- I have two fur babies – Jack & Jasper who are my world.
- I work at a wedding venue in St. Augustine, Florida.
If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me. 🙂
For the Love of Coffey does not share personal information with third parties. For the Love of Coffey is a part of an affiliate advertising program and if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, I may make a commission from it. I will always disclose if the post is sponsored. All images are property of For the Love of Coffey unless otherwise noted. All opinions are my own.