Hi loves! So as Tanner Mann posted earlier we’ve been in a funk this entire week, and I wasn’t planning on doing any more blog posts for the week and just figured I’d start back up next week, but Tanner inspired me to open my computer and start writing no matter how late I finally hit publish, at least I did it, right?!
Another reason why I have been MIA lately is because I am trying to finish my show on Netflix.. I know, bad excuse. I have been watching Revenge and I am finally on the last season and am dying to find out how it ends.. I am so anxious! If you have seen it, don’t tell me 😛
I have been so excited to write this blog post for a couple weeks, I was reading an article a while ago about “adulting” that it inspired me to come up with my own blog post. I came up with 10 reasons why I am not ready even though I’m 24. Here they are…..
- So I usually pay cash for all of my bills (it’s not a good habit you don’t have to tell me, I know), but that one time I go to write a check I always have to call my mom just to make sure I did it correct. Why don’t they teach you these useful things in high school?
- My go-to meal is a PB&J because yes, I am still 5 years old. I don’t know how I haven’t gotten tired of eating these the last 24 years.
- I very rarely leave the house looking acceptable, but I guess if you lived in a one-red light town, you wouldn’t either. Who am I trying to impress?
- I find it unacceptable to send emails after 4 pm on Friday. My weekend starts approximately at noon on Fridays… 🙂 or 3-day weekends would be nice!
- Besides my fiancé, Netflix is my favorite relationship. It’s always there for me when I am down, happy, bored, etc.
- I know this is horrible to admit, but I don’t keep up with national news.. usually it just pisses me off so I decide to tune it out.
- I go to events for the free food, because who can afford to eat out every night and also hates grocery shopping? ME!
- I require a 24-48 hour recovery period when I go out with friends to drink. Obvi that means I rarely get wasted because who has that time?
- I literally will wait until I have 2 pairs of panties left to do laundry. I HATE DOING LAUNDRY. I wish I could snap my fingers and it be done. I know I’m not the only one?
- I know this one has already passed, but hoping a job lands in your lap after graduation. I know I was lucky enough, but I didn’t think I would be. It was one thing that I was 100% stressing about before I graduated.
This post reminded me of why I started blogging in the first place… for my love of writing. It was so fun reading and writing on topics like this. If you like them, please let me know and I will find inspiration to write more. 🙂 I hope you guys have a good weekend, and I am going to try to have a blog post ready for you all on Sunday night! Wooooo! Xo