Hi friends! I have been so MIA lately, and I apologize for that! I have been in the Bahamas with very limited wifi and then when I got back to work, things were crazy crazy so I decided not to stress about getting a blog post up! Everything is starting to settle back down now and I have LOTS of exciting things coming to For the Love of Coffey on my blog and Instagram so make sure you are checking both places out!! 🙂
Today’s blog post is super simple. I just wanted to share with you all what was inside my everyday make-up bag! Obviously, these aren’t the only products I use but they are the only one’s worth mentioning… sort-of like my holy grails of make-up. First up we have:
- Too Faced Born This Way – I usually use Mac Studio Fix, but recently switched to Too Faced because that is what Sephora recommended me. I actually love it! I have really dry skin so it does not dry my skin out or make me too greasy. It is the perfect amount of shiny/matte that I like.
- L’oreal Mascara Primer – I have mentioned this on my Instastories for a while now. I love this primer so much!! I’m on my 3rd or 4th tube. Haha! It lengenths your lashes before you actually apply the mascara! Try it for yourself, I promise you will love it!
- Better Than Sex Too Faced Mascara – So I bought this a while back and I actually did NOT like it when I first tried it out. It was too clumpy and just too thick for my eyes. Now that I use the primer, I figured I’d try it again and I LOVE IT!
So the next 3 things have been recommended by my sweet friend, Tanner Mann. 🙂
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer – LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer. Way more inexpensive than the stuff you find from Sephora and works just as great, maybe even better! I would definitely recommend it and you can purchase it from your local drugstore. (Oh & it smells like coconuts!!!)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – I actually just recently got this in the mail after asking Tanner what highlight I should purchase. I’ve used Becca products since Champagne Pop! came out and now I just wanted to try something new. She recommended this to me and it is definitely one of my favorite highlights now!!! The Glow in Glow Kit is definitely accurate!!!
- Buxom White Russian Gloss – This gloss was sold out for forever when it originally came out and Tanner would ALWAYS talk about it. Finally, during a holiday they were doing little samples of them like in the aisle of Sephora and I decided it was my chance to finally try it! I am so happy I did. I recently ran out of my little sample and decided to buy the full size! 🙂 The White Russian is a nude pink gloss!
You can shop the bag HERE! Thank you Daisy & Decor for the cutest make-up bag! Take a look at their website, they have the CUTEST products!!! 🙂