(All of my Sephora picks will be linkable in the descriptions below.)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Kit in Radiant – I have the Anastasia Glow Kit and the Contour Kit (all linked for you), and I use them everyday, so I figured I’d try the blush. I love all the colors that the kit includes ranging from light pink to a little bit lighter than a mauve color.
- TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist – I have never tried this product before because to be quite honest, their prices intimidated me a little on their other products haha. I’ve been hearing great things recently about their dewy skin mist and I’ve been wanting to try to create that “dewy” look! I’ll let you know how I like it.
- Anastasia Brow Pencil in Soft Brown – Holy Grail product!!! My favorite eyebrow pencil ever. It is the perfect product if you’re just looking to put a little shape to your brows, not if you’re drawing them on. I use this religiously and just stocked up since they were 20% off. 🙂
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Mini Liquid Lipstick Set – As you will see all the lippies from this recent Sephora purchase are a shade of nude pink, haha! It’s my go-to and the only color I feel looks good on me. I love the Anastasia Liquid Lips so I decided I’d try these colors for Fall.
- Sephora Liquid Lip Vintage Rose – Same as above!
- Kiehls Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30 – Ahhh! I JUST ran out of my Tula moisturizer and this stuff couldn’t come in faster. I live off of a good moisturizer especially with my dry skin in the winter (who am I kidding, it’s actually all the time)! I have never tried Kiehls products before, but I have heard wonderful things about them! I’ll definitely let you know how I like this product!
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer – Almost out of my Becca Primer, so I searched for a new brand to try out and that is when I heard about this one. As most of you may know, FENTY Beauty is a new line that Rihanna just released and I am actually super excited to try it. I’ve heard mixed reviews – most were for the better, but there were still a few negatives, so I am ready to review it for myself.
- Sephora Liquid Lip Nude Blush – Same as above! LOVE a good nude pink shade… can never go wrong:)
- FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir Mini – This little beauty grabbed my attention and I wasn’t even in the market for an oil until I started reading the solutions and descriptions. It supposedly helps with dryness, dullness and fine lines and I’m all for that! Once I use this product for a few weeks, I’ll review it for you all and let you know if it’s a yay or nay!
Okay! That is it…. for now. I have a few more things in my cart, but not sure if I want to hit “place order” yet. They’re products that I have been interested in, but not on my “NEED” list. The shipment with the products above should be here today… hopefully. I ordered everything 8 days ago and paid an extra $10 for 2-day shipping and guess what?! it’s still not here. So I had to call and they had to refund my money and they gave me an extra 100 beauty inside points so I guess I can’t complain there. 🙂
Anyways, I hope everyone has a fantastic week! xx